23 January, 2016

The Past 6 Months



To whoever is still reading,

I haven't written on my blog for quite some time now. 

I was very lazy with the blog in 2015 and I was going to stop writing for good. 

But this year I want to be a lot more active on the blog and find time to enjoy coming up with content. 

I thought I would start off by giving you a catch up on the last 6 months of 2015. 






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


In July: I went on a European holiday with Caitlin where we travelled long hours, met new friends, ate food wherever we could, snapped a lot of photos, explored London (where Caitlin got pick pocketed) and saw all new worlds.



































In August: I celebrated my two year anniversary with my boyfriend, went back to uni for semester 2, went to the Sydney Fish Markets for the first time, had a scrumptious feast at Miss G's and tried Sake, went for a day trip down to Wollongong, and had coffees at Icebergs Terrace. 



In September: I went to a free party at the Vogue Fashion Night Out where there were free makeovers, free food and free drinks, did the Coogee to Bondi walk for the first time, celebrated Father's Day, saw my adorable cousins, bought a hammock, and enjoyed a family outing to La Perouse. 

































In October: I ate a lot of good food, went to the Sydney Food Festival, had dinner and drinks at Cronulla RSL, and celebrated my good friends' birthday at The Island. 

































In November: I ate German food, turned 21 and celebrated some more birthdays.

































In December: I had dinner at Jazzsushi for date night, went to Catalina Rose Bay for a late birthday celebration, I celebrated Christmas with the family, and surprised my boyfriend with a weekend away for his birthday over New Years Eve.


































I don't think 2015 could have finished on a sweeter note.

In 2016 I look forward to more creative writing, indulging in new food, reading more books and enjoying uni life.


From,
2016 Claire.


No comments:

Post a Comment