31 May, 2014

My Un-favourite Things

Poo-stains on toilets and pickles on burgers
Anything sticky and lazy store workers
Sweating that makes all the clothes on you cling
These are a few of my un-favourite things.

Green coloured smoothies and waits in long queues
Spiders and roaches and mosquitoes too
Flapping and flapping of birds with their wings
These are a few of my un-favourite things.

Girls in white dresses with colourful nickers
High-heels that make my feet sore and then blister
When nobody answers the phone when it rings
These are a few of my un-favourite things

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my unfavourite things, 
and then I feel more bad.

(Repeat all verses)


From,

Bored Claire



If you need a reminder on the tune of 'My Favourite Things' from The Sound of Music have a listen to the video below and then read over the lyrics again:


No comments:

Post a Comment